This food walk is designed for food lovers who wish to taste the best of India street food in New Delhi. This is a perfect food walk if you don’t like the crowds and noise of Old Delhi, but still wish to taste authentic street food of New Delhi in a informative and safe way. The food included in these food walks includes the old fashioned favourites like pakora, tikka as well as some newer additions like dumplings, milkshakes and more. It takes place in Connaught Place in New Delhi which is easily accessible by road and metro.
- Food Walk Duration: 4 Hours.
- Number of food joints visited : 7 to 9 in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
- Number of food dishes available: 12-16 dishes. Equivalent to a full meal and snacks.
- Food type: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Cost: INR 4500 per slot on purchase of two or more slots. One slot for INR 5000. Private food walks can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Places visited : Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Meeting place: Block A, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Drop off point: Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Pickup and drop : Can be arranged for INR 1500 from within Delhi and INR 1800 from Noida and Gurgaon.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
- Start Times: Can be between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the Contact Form.