A Food Walk in Old Delhi is a perfect way of exploring the authentic Indian street food available in some of the best and oldest street food shops in Old Delhi area and enjoy the sights of very old fashioned way of life in this corner of the world. This food walk helps you explore the best of culinary delights that Old Delhi has to offer in a very non-touristy and enjoyable way. If you like roaming around in bazaars, crowded streets, taking candid pictures, crazy rides and tasting exotic food, then this food walk is for you.
The food items are sourced from some of the oldest food shops in Old Delhi, some of which are in business for 4-6 generations. You can expect to taste well known street food items like lassi, samosa, kulfi, parantha as well as some very unique and local food items like bedmi puri, Everything is perfectly safe to eat as you can infer from reading any of hundreds of reviews on Tripadvisor and other platforms.
- Food Walk Duration: 4 Hours.
- Number of food joints visited : 7 to 9 in Old Delhi.
- Number of food dishes available: 14-17 dishes. Equivalent to a full meal and snacks.
- Food type: Vegetarian street food only. Non-vegetarian food available on request depending upon availability.
- Cost: INR 4000 per slot on purchase of two or more slots. One slot for INR 4500
- Places visited : Chandni Chowk, Spice Market (Khari Baoli), Chawari Bazar, Kucha Pati Ram, Kinari Bazar (All in Old Delhi)
- Meeting place: Ticket counter near gate 2 of Chawari Bazaar Metro station. Or gate number 5 of Jama Masjid.
- Drop off point: Chandni Chowk Metro station.
- Pickup and drop : Can be arranged for INR 1500 from within Delhi and INR 1800 from Noida and Gurgaon.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer, Rickshaw rides.
- Start Times: Can be between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm
Email email@example.com or fill up the Contact Form.
Book online on Viator